Edit audio files with Boilsoft Audio Recorder
How to edit audio files with Boilsoft Audio Recorder?
1. Download and install Boilsoft Audio Recorder. Launch it, and the main interface will pop up as below.
2. Press "Add" to add audio file or recording, you can play, pause or stop by relevant buttons.
3. Mark multiple audio clips by pressing to set start time and for end time. Tick to add the selection into the “clips list” at bottom. Play selected audio clips by .
4. If the audio clips are exactly what you need, then press “Start” to trim audio clips and join into a new audio file with just one click.
5. When process is done, find new audio file by clicking on .