Edit audio files with Boilsoft Audio Recorder
How to edit audio files with Boilsoft Audio Recorder?
1. Download and install Boilsoft Audio Recorder. Launch it, and the main interface will pop up as below.
2. Press "Add" to add audio file or recording, you can play, pause or stop by relevant buttons.
3. Click on to set start time and to define end time where you like to cut at. Tick to add the selection into the “clips list” at bottom. Play selected audio clips by .
4. If the audio clips is exactly what you need, then press “Start” to trim it.
5. When process is done, find generated audio clip by clicking on .