With your Apple Music membership, you can access more than 30 million songs. However, you can't access Apple Music on your iPod nano, ipod shuffle. When you try to sync offline Apple Music tracks to your iPod nano or shuffle, you will simply get a warning from iTunes that "apple Music songs cannot be copied to an iPod." What a pity!
However, the good news is that with the help of Apple Music converter software, you can easily convert DRM protected Apple Music M4P tracks to MP3. Then you can easily transfer these MP3 songs to your iPod nano/iPod shuffle. Here I recommend an Apple Music converter called Boilsoft Apple Music Converter. It is available for both Mac and Windows users.
How to convert Apple Music songs to MP3 and play on iPod nano/iPod shuffle?
1. Download and install Boilsoft Apple Music Converter on your Mac or Windows.
2. Run Boilsoft Apple Music Converter, iTunes will be launched automatically.
3. On Boilsoft Apple Music Converter interface, you will find all you Apple Music songs and playlists you have added to iTunes library, together with iTunes songs, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, etc. Check the checkbox before the Apple Music songs you want to convert to MP3. You can also search the Apple Music songs you want with the searchbox.
4. Choose output format, customize profile, name format if you like.
Boilsoft Apple Music converter allows you to convert Apple Music M4P songs to MP3, M4A, AC3, AAC, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4R and MKA. Select the format you want. It provides 3 profile settings for each output format: Normal, High and Low with different Bitrate, SampleRate and Channels. You can also customize the values as you like.
5. Click Start Convert button to start converting selected Apple Music songs. After conversion, locate the songs and sync them to your iPod nano or shuffle.
Features of this Apple Music Converter Tool:
Reloads all Apple Music songs and playlists automatically
Support 9 output formats: MP3, M4A, AC3, AAC, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4R, MKA
Up to 16X conversion speed
Customize output file Bitrate, SampleRate, name format
Metadata preserved to MP3, M4A output files