I have subscribed to Apple Music, but I can't access it on my iPod shuffle. Even though I have downloaded the songs from Apple Music catalog, I can't sync them. Now I know they are DRM protected and with .m4p extension. Is there any way to remove Apple Music DRM so that I can play them anywhere I want? The answer is yes.
Boilsoft Apple Music Converter is such professional Apple Music DRM removal software. It enables you to easily remove DRM from Apple Music songs without downloading them. It also convert Apple Music M4V songs to more popular formats such as MP3, M4A, etc. Learn more: Apple Music Converter for Mac | Apple Music Converter for Windows
Features of Boilsoft Apple Music Converter:
Remove DRM from Apple Music songs without downloading them
Reloads all Apple Music songs and playlists automatically
Support 9 output formats: MP3, M4A, AC3, AAC, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4R, MKA
Up to 16X conversion speed
Customize output song Bitrate, SampleRate, filename format
Metadata preserved to MP3, M4A output songs
How to remove Apple Music DRM?
1. Download and install Boilsoft Apple Music Converter on your Mac or Windows.
Boilsoft Apple Music Converter for Mac
Boilsoft Apple Music Converter for Windows
2. Run Boilsoft Apple Music Converter, iTunes will be launched automatically.
3. On Boilsoft Apple Music Converter interface, you will find all Apple Music songs and playlists that you have added to iTunes, together with iTunes songs, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, etc. Click the checkbox before the Apple Music songs you want to remove DRM from. You can also quickly find the songs you want with the search feature.
Note: You don't need to download the Apple Music songs you want to remove DRM from. Just add them to your iTunes Library or Playlists and Boilsoft Apple Music Converter will detect them automatically and show them on the interface. iTunes will play the songs mutely in the background during the DRM removal process, so just make sure your internet connection is OK.
4. Choose output format, customize bitrate, sample rate, filename format if you like.
5. Click Start Convert button and you will get DRM-free Apple Music songs after conversion. Now you can transfer and play them anywhere.
Useful Tips: Movies and TV shows purchased from iTunes Store are also DRM-protected. If you want to remove DRM from iTunes movies and TV shows and convert them to MP4, try this iTunes Video DRM removal software - iTunes DRM Media Converter.